We are holding our 20th annual Toys 4 Tots event on Sunday November 11th from 8am – 12:30pm (last ride)
CLICK ON LINK FOR MORE INFO…
Please come join us for guided tours through the lovely Bear Brook state park in Allenstown NH. Your can only ride in Bear Brook when there is snow cover, so this event is special to allow for off season use. The loop is 18-20 miles long.
Entry fee: NEW Unwrapped toy(s)
What we offer: donuts, coffee and hot chocolate (free) Other items for small fee from a local snowmobile club
-guided rides going out approximately every 15 minutes throughout the morning
Come visit, go for a ride, drop off a toy for a child and shake a Marine’s hand to thank them for their service.
Rules and regulations:
• You do not need to be a member to participate.
• All OHRV’ers invited.
• Gates open at 8am – Last ride leaves at 12:30pm.
• DOT/SNELL HELMETS AND EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED.
• No riding double except on factory manufactured 2-up machine. No 3-wheelers.
• Minors need BOTH parents to sign a waiver form and be present or have the waiver notarized.
• Contact Club for details.
• No alcohol allowed.
SOUTH OF MANCHESTER TAKE I-93 NORTH TO EXIT 9N. PROCEED NORTH ON ROUTE 3. IN ALLENSTOWN TAKE ROUTE 28 NORTH. FOLLOW TO BEAR BROOK
NOTH OF CONCORD TAKE 1-93 SOUTH TO EXIT 13S. PROCEED SOUTH ON ROUTE 3. IN ALLENSTOWN TAKE ROUTE 28 NORTH. FOLLOW TO BEAR BROOK STATE
FROM ROUTE 4 OR 202, GO EAST OR WEST TO THE EPSOM TRAFFIC CIRCLE. GO SOUTH ON ROUTE 28. FOLLOW TO BEAR BROOK STATE PARK