What does the NH ATV Club membership do for you and for the sport?
- Newsletter sent March, May, September and December.
- Discounts from participating ATV dealerships.
- Participate in club events, rides and fundraisers.
- Protects the future of ATV recreation.
- Develops approved and safe riding areas.
- Monitors and responds to ATV legislation.
- Work with towns to help keep riding areas open
- Educates fellow riders to improve the sport's image.
- Promotes youth safety while assisting with the state's training program.
- Organizes fund raising events for other non-profit groups.
- Trail Patrol Program
- Annual membership $ 30.00
- Plus $ 1.00 for processing
- Membership terms is January 1st to December 31st each year
NOTE: FAMILY MEMBERSHIP includes One Adult, Spouse, and any Children under 18 years of age.
download the form below and Mail or Fax your completed application to:
New Hampshire ATV Club
PO Box 123
Derry NH 03038
or download directly below