Subscribe to NH Bureau of Trails’ OHRV Trail NoticesFebruary 10, 2018
Membership Appreciation Day Sunday, Apr 15, 2018March 19, 2018
**SOLD OUT FOR 2018** 19th Annual Gerry Pomerleau Memorial Ride Weekend……Saturday June 30th, 2018
SATURDAY JUNE 30TH, 2018
THE 19TH ANNUAL GERRY POMERLEAU MEMORIAL RIDE UP
MT.WASHINGTON SPONSORED BY THE NHATV CLUB
No ATV/UTV tickets will be sold on the day of the event. If you did not purchase an advance ticket, due to limited parking at the base, you will not be able to park at the Auto Road. Please help us avoid the severe traffic issues we’ve had in the past – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS, PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE HERE ON EVENT DAY.
- The operator must have a valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Only one person to an ATV unless it is factory designed for two people. No aftermarket add-on seats are allowed.
- All factory 2-4-6 passenger ATV/UTVs are included. No 2 wheeled dirt bikes.
- Maximum 25 MPH Speed Limit.
- Vehicles must travel single file.
- Eye protection required. Helmets NOT required unless under the age of 18.
- The vehicle must be operated on the normal Auto Road surface only. There are no ATV trails and no off-road terrain available on Mount Washington.
- No dirt bikes or trail bikes – this is an ATV day.
NH ATV CLUB will be posting scheduled rides for Friday, June 29, 2018