SponsorsFebruary 9, 2018
NH ATV CLUB Monthly MeetingApril 16, 2018
NH ATV CLUB would like to thank all those that joined us for a great day on the Mountain…
Save the Date, June 29, 2019 for our 2oth year event
THE 19TH ANNUAL GERRY POMERLEAU MEMORIAL RIDE UP
MT.WASHINGTON SPONSORED BY THE NHATV CLUB
No ATV/UTV tickets will be sold on the day of the event. If you did not purchase an advance ticket, due to limited parking at the base, you will not be able to park at the Auto Road. Please help us avoid the severe traffic issues we’ve had in the past – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS, PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE HERE ON EVENT DAY.
- The operator must have a valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Only one person to an ATV unless it is factory designed for two people. No aftermarket add-on seats are allowed.
- All factory 2-4-6 passenger ATV/UTVs are included. No 2 wheeled dirt bikes.
- Maximum 25 MPH Speed Limit.
- Vehicles must travel single file.
- Eye protection required. Helmets NOT required unless under the age of 18.
- The vehicle must be operated on the normal Auto Road surface only. There are no ATV trails and no off-road terrain available on Mount Washington.
- No dirt bikes or trail bikes – this is an ATV day.
NH ATV CLUB will be posting scheduled rides for Friday, June 29, 2018
Friday June 29, 2018…ANDY’S RIDE…leaving McDonald’s parking lot in Gorham at 9am…riding to Errol for lunch and fuel if needed. Then check some trails out in Millsfield and back to Gorham for dinner. Contact Andy for more info or questions…603-340-3975
Friday June 29, 2018…Higgy’s Mystery Ride…Meeting at the Parking Area adjacent to Jericho Outdoors on Rt 110 at 9am. This will be a ride out to undisclosed location for lunch, or you can bring a lunch with you if you choose to. We will be going out the New Head Pond Connector Trail so we will be able to get further North than in previous years ! We will be back in time for you to go to your hotel, clean up, and head over to the Free Concert in Gorham !
Friday June 29, 2018…DINNER CRUZ…leaving parking lot next to Jericho Outdoor Sports, Rt 110 at 3PM, returning around 7-8Pm, cruise and dinner in Gorham. Contact Buddy for more info or questions…603-883-8292
Please let us know which ride you will be attending so we can have a rough head count! Thanks 🙂
-You do not need to be a member to attend
-There is no charge
-Please arrive early and be ready to ride at the time posted
-Make sure you have a FULL TANK OF GAS!!